Reiki Level I: Certification Class
Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Are you interested in becoming a certified Reiki Practitioner?
Reiki is a healing modality that can transform your life; giving you the ability to send life-force energy into your body to heal yourself and others. Reiki (Ray-key) is an energy modality that utilizes universal energy to promote mental, physical and emotional health and wellness. Each participant will learn the following:
• An overview of Reiki
• How to activate Reiki energy
• Hand placements of a full body treatment
• How Reiki removes energy blocks
• Practical daily uses for Reiki
• The positive effects of Reiki on your life
Reiki attunements, class materials and certificate provided.
Price of 3-day series: $175.
Presenter: Sonya Watkins, Reiki Master Teacher
Call Today to Inquire or Register. Spots fill fast, 708-634-3664.
Journey to Wholeness Center
9501 S. New England Ave.
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Clear Your Energy and Lift your Spirit this Holidays!
Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
The holidays can be a stressful time for empaths. It can add to your anxiety and feel like a negative attachment that you are unable to shake. It can come from a variety of places: family drama, financial concerns, negative emotions, harried shoppers or old family of origin issues. This often manifests in headaches, stomach issues or depression. This workshop is designed to eliminate those feelings and allow you to relax and enjoy this season.
• Participate in a clearing ceremony.
• Learn techniques to remove negative influences.
• Leave with tools that will help you to protect your spirit and soul.
• Protection practices will range from immediate shielding to long term wards that repel negative influences.
Registration required, $35.
Keridak Silk is the author of “Exploring Psychic Protection: Warding; Keeping Negativity Out of One’s Life and Spirit.” Kristina Bloom, author of “The Intuitive You!” Series, has cleared homes, businesses and people across the nation.
Universal Awareness Fellowship
N91 W17194 Appleton Ave.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Learn basics of Dowsing, tools available or bring own
• Dowsing tools and techniques
• November 11, 8:30 Registration, Class 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Hands on learning Nov. 12, Class 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Advanced Dowsing techniques
• Using Dowsing in real life scenarios (auras, healing, etc.)
• Dowsing for: Water, Geopathic Stress, Stray Voltage and Heliopathic issues and teaching SOLUTIONS for them
$300 of which $50 must be received before Nov. 5 to reserve a chair.
Lunch will be provided both days
Instructor: Scott Ertl, Master Dowser.
Please RSVP to Scott 715-305-2387 by Nov. 5
Space is Limited.
7535 Marshfield Rd,
Marshfield, WI 54449
Call Scott for details, 715-305-2387
TRE™ (Stress and Tension Releasing Exercises) Workshop
Saturday, Nov. 25, 2017 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Developed by Dr. David Berceli, Ph.D., TRE™ is a simple technique that utilizes a set of basic exercises to release accumulated stress and tension within the body. Stress may arise from everyday circumstances or traumatic experiences. Used by thousands of people around the world, TRE can help restore a sense of inner peace, allowing for a more vibrant, complete experience of life. This workshop will teach you the basics of the TRE™ system allowing you to release stress on your own.
Reported benefits include:
• Less stress
• Better sleep
• More energy
• Reduced anxiety
• Reduced physical pain
• Reduced symptoms of PTSD
Instructor: Ron Shereyk, TRE™ Provider
Japanese Culture Center
1016 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
To register, please call: 773-525-3141